DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, here is a 2000 neon me and my son are doing for his first car, i will keep updating the pictures as we get farther along with it, its going to be1971 j6 sassy grass green, with a black aar cuda strobe stripe, 18" wheels and a 2" drop. i got the rear bumper cover and exhaust and side skirts, and deck spoiler off a wrecked r/t...

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
looks like its coming along good...u might find an srt style high wing that really set the car off a bit more. i know they have some on ebay or u might check the srt forums if u really wanted one.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
02sxt4 said:
looks like its coming along good...u might find an srt style high wing that really set the car off a bit more. i know they have some on ebay or u might check the srt forums if u really wanted one.
this is a r/t spoiler off a 02 neon, im not fond of it but my son likes it...

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
I think your son has fine taste in wings!! LOL Im not into the big high wings myself.

Looks like it's coming together quite nicely for you! I just hope he don't plan on raceing the car! With 18's on it the poor thing will be lucky to outrun it's own shadow.
I can't wait to see the finished product man, keep up the good work! And def keep us posted!! Later.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, i got the drop in and the wheels on...

Attachments

·
A Little Show & No Go
543 Posts
Looking forward to the finished product. Just bought an '02 myself and will be keeping an eye on your updates for ideas.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NoHemi said:
Looking forward to the finished product. Just bought an '02 myself and will be keeping an eye on your updates for ideas.
no problem dan, i got alot of ideas from www.2gn.org its full of neon ideas...

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
Ever think about getting one of those things that bolt on under the front bumper to give it the effect of haveing a body kit? Im not sure what they are called but it's like an extension that bolts up under the bumper and it makes it look to sit lower. I think it would set the front end off!!! Keep up the good work man! Later

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dodgeneonACR98 said:
Ever think about getting one of those things that bolt on under the front bumper to give it the effect of haveing a body kit? Im not sure what they are called but it's like an extension that bolts up under the bumper and it makes it look to sit lower. I think it would set the front end off!!! Keep up the good work man! Later
yes i did, they are almost 300 bucks for those, only for 00-02 stock neon bumpers , i figured my son being a new driver thats too much money to have him knock off...if you know what i mean... :D

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
I could have sworn I seen them for around 70$.

I am also sure well I think im sure it was some one here that showed it to me!!!!

And Yes! I do understand not wanting 300$ worth of fiberglass knocked off the front end of the car. I been driveing for a good while and Im not too sure it would be safe on my car. Parking blocks and side walks reak havoc on my stock bumper facia if I get too close! Still its going to look awsome.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
dodgeneonACR98 said:
And Yes! I do understand not wanting 300$ worth of fiberglass knocked off the front end of the car. I been driveing for a good while and Im not too sure it would be safe on my car. Parking blocks and side walks reak havoc on my stock bumper facia if I get too close! Still its going to look awsome.

ACR, you gotta drive more careful man! lol ;)

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
Im not saying I have a problem with getting too close Alaska, LMAO all I am saying is that my car sits really close to the ground w/o a drop in it. LOL.

If I lowered my car Id have to drive around a Wallnut!!!!!! LMAO....later

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok, here are a few updated pictures with the door jambs painted..

Attachments

·
A Little Show & No Go
543 Posts
That thing is going to glow in the dark, should be awesome.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.