DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a under seat box for my 97' extended cab ram foward firing with 2 10" slim pioneer subs. the subs hit very clean i just cant get the volume i want out of them i think i want to go a different route with the stereo so id like to get as close to what i payed as possible considering the set up isnt even 24 hours old. i payed $160 per sub plus about $100 for the box. if interested e-mail me at [email protected]. im located in nj:secret2:

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
its the slim subs man.... i got 2 interfire subs with a mounting depth of 5-5/8 and they pound HARD! im running 400w rms to both wired in parallel.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its not that they sound bad at all. its just not what i was looking for. i bought a small box because i didnt want to loss any space in the back seat they are great for someone just looking to add alittle bass to their truck but i wanted alittle more then what i got. i even have a small jl amp if someone needed something to push them with.

·
BigMi
616 Posts
Could i get a model number for the subs. Also are you willing to just sell the box itself?
Thanks

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heres a link to the sub itself
http://www.6ave.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=PIOTSSW1041D
the model # is TS-SW1041D. no im not looking to seperate them if i get rid of em i want to get rid of it all. the reason i did the shallow subs was the angle of the box limits you to what subs you can put in it so it was either a real cheap sub with a tiny magnet or a slim sub like this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.