DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Victims arent we all
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently took the seat out in the back of my quad and the hooks on the 03 to 08 dodges are bolted into the back wall of the dodges. but on my 2k10 the wall is grooved to hook the back seat into it....do i cut the hook assembly on the seat just enough to unbuckle the seats upper piece...interested to see if anyone has a work around for this....reason for this is to mount the amp to the back wall

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
*subscribed*

I gotta install my amp soon

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
also subscribed...

·
Victims arent we all
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is the back wall mount that is holding the upper part of the rear seats in a quad cab. notice how its tacked into the wall.

this is the hook that is mounted on the mount in the previous pic... the hook has been shortened almost an inch now,, when i fold the lower half of the rear bench seat it gently pops up the upper half of the seat making it look almost factory... by the way i almost forgot to mention u need to take both bolts on the pivot point of the folding assembly of the rear seat...no need to take it all out just the upper bolts of the folding assembly

this final pic show the marking spots wher i cut it...its marked in black marker..notice the little plastic groves i colored with the black marks...the inner mark is almost a quarter inch in just cut out wards and the seat will pop up and out with no effort and still be secured to the back wall

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
that sux... so we can't flip the hooks like in the 3rd gen trucks in order to be able to fold the back of the seat down?

·
Victims arent we all
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no sir... and this little mod took bout ten minutes i had more trouble setn up the 12volt 120dc to ac adaptor and running a drimmel off it....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.