DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
just me
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didn't know if anyone saw this yet but the new movie The Losers has a 2nd gen durango in it. if you look at the trailer on youtube you can see it getting blown up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_K6y8ihyi8

·
2nd04Durango
1,310 Posts
I have seen that commercial several times on TV and picked out the D every time.... too bad they couldn't blow up something worthless... like an Explorer or Expedition

·
Busted Knuckle Garage
531 Posts

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts

·
What! Me Worry?
1,547 Posts
Also, if anyone watches "Bullrun" on SpeedTV. Apparently on tonight's episode, one of the competitors get pulled over by a 2Gen police Durango.

·
Mopar Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11,190 Posts
I know everytime I see it I get ticked off but oh well at least it's in a movie. :cool: :rck:

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
In the trailer in this thread, looks like the blew up 2 D's...

They use a 2nd gen D in Jumper as well.

·
11,190 Posts
In the trailer in this thread, looks like the blew up 2 D's...

They use a 2nd gen D in Jumper as well.
I guess they wanted to blow up a good looking rig! :rolleyes: :ugh

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I saw a black D2 in Reno 911! (don't judge me!) last night... Sweeeet. And No D2s were hurt in that episode.

I still cry every time at the end of 'Vanishing Point' when they destroy that awesome white challenger R/T... :bawl:

·
11,190 Posts
I saw a black D2 in Reno 911! (don't judge me!) last night... Sweeeet. And No D2s were hurt in that episode.

I still cry every time at the end of 'Vanishing Point' when they destroy that awesome white challenger R/T... :bawl:
Or the convertible Cuda they roll over in Phantasm II. :ugh :bawl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.