DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have to crank your t-bar's to fit 285 70 17 toyos or 295 90 17 on a 2004 dodge ram 1500 QC? Or can you fit them without it?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Zuke....Your timing may be very good to pursue a set of Nitto 295 Terra Grapplers. They've been backordered by Nitto for the last 6 weeks. I've had a set on order at Discount Tire since March 29. Discount called me Monday and said they are just starting to show up in very small numbers at different stores around Texas. Every store though is using this initial inbound shipment to fill backorders. My set has yet to come in but should be here any day now. Discount's Online Sales Dept told me they didn't think the initial amount being brought in by Nitto nationwide would last more than 10 to 14 days. If you want a set, call a Nitto dealer, Discount or otherwise and see if they have them in stock.

I've always run BFG AT's or Bridgestone Desert Duelers and am really looking forward to trying out a set of the Terra's in this rather unique size. By the way, the size itself is what caused the backorder, demand was much higher than Nitto anticipated.

Good Luck!

Zach

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the info zach, im still trying to decide between the toyo 285 70 17 and the nitto 295 70 17, im leaving twd the toyo for now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.