DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
I am running BFG ATs in that same 285/70/17 size with 17x9 Eagle 187s no problem.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
nope they will fit good on 9" rims.

·
Registered
80 Posts
please post pics

I NEED to see this setup...please.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
I'll try to remember to take some pics when I get everything installed.
you've had this stuff for 4 days and haven't installed it yet? Man I couldn't wait like that :thatfunny

·
Silverhemidan
3,277 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Diesel User
1,343 Posts
The 285's should fit better on the 9" rims. I have to run 40 psi on the rear so I don't prematurely wear out the centers using the stock 8" wheels.

MikeyB

·
Registered
80 Posts
So Freaking Sweet

that is the EXACT look I am going for, KM2's all the way. NICE, VERY NICE.... could I see a pic of the front?

·
Registered
80 Posts
nice, the KM2's in 285/70 format look bigger than most 285 tires, must be the aggressive tread on the outside lip. What psi are you set at on front and back? backspacing/offset of those rims.

do you have 3.55s? or 3.92s?

·
Hemiless
714 Posts
Now see, I personally think his truck looks perfect with the 8" wide wheels. I do not like when the wheel is as wide as the tread width of the tire. That looks stupid as *ell, and can lead to damage of the wheel if you curb it or hit something offroad too. I think you always want to keep the width of your wheels just barely less than the width of the tread on your tires.

Are the stock OEM aluminum 17" wheels on these trucks 8" or 9" wide?? My 285s seem to not be as wide as I'd like for these wheels.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts