DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a set of 22 x 9.5 rims for my 94 2wd reg cab dodge....is the 305/45/22 the largest tire i can get without rubbing? Also will these tires rub? Any help would be greatly appreciated.........

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope so.....but i just want to know how big a tire i can get on there without rubbin so that i can have the best ride possible.....there will be pictures soon!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so i got my 22's but the factory sent me three of the right 22's and one 20 inch wheel that is a completely other style....so its going to be a bit longer.....

·
hot2k1ram
756 Posts
305/45/R22s should fit just fine, they should be about as tall as the 275/55/R20s i had on my truck a while back, about 32 inches tall

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
I have 305/50/20's on my 98 and I have just a slight bit of rub at the back of the wheel well. But not bad enough to make me do anything about it.

But since I would like to go lower the next set of tires will not be this big.

·
retrogrouch
357 Posts
Start shopping for brakes now as those 22" will tear apart you current system ans stopping will be a long experience.

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
That is what I am saving up for now. I was watching one of the truck programs last Saturday (suprisingly) with my wife and they were talking about one of the SS Brakes upgrade kits. I told her that is what I wanted and she agreed with me. This is truely a first.

On the subject of brake upgrades what would one look for and what all is out there? I know that Baer makes damn good brakes but I understand that they are real proud of theirs $$$$ as well.

Who has installed upgraded brakes and what have you went with?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.