DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I helped the local newspaper deliver the thanksgiving paper which has 50 million sale flyers in it and they were in bundles of 10, each paper weighed 2.25 lbs, so each bundle weighed 22.5lbs. I had 100 bundles in my truck, only a few of which were in the back seat. I'll tell you right now the truck handled this load admirably, to say the least. It didn't squat really all that much, and the handling was not bad at all. I put 'er in tow/haul and off I went. I was very impressed. I really believe this same load would have severely taxed my 98 Dakota to the hilt. This one didn't even struggle.

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Did you get a picture of this? That would be awesome to see! :rck:

·
Banned
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't even think about doing that!! Well, tomorrow (Friday) I might need to use it again to help them, and the load will be darn near as big. I'll get pics of that if it happens.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i echo your thoughts about how well it hauls. I towed this weekend--16 ft. enclosed cargo trailer pretty full with all my stuff (I moved) and it did really, really well. I was impressed with how much power it had. The back end did squat pretty good, even with the equalizer bars, but it's a heavy trailer and I have a decent amount of stuff. With the trailer on, it sucks gas though...best I can do is 11 mpg, down from 16-17 usually.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.