DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to trade my 22" Liquid Metal Magmas with 305/45-22 Nitto 420s Blackwall tires for trade. Only 1 wheel has some very,very minor curb damage. Will provide 4 nice pictures of all 4 wheels/tires for requests. Tires have about 15k miles on them. About 60%+ life left on tires. They all have the "certificate" free replacement warranty on them which is transferable. Im looking to get some stock '06+ chrome wheels or black chrome night runner wheels + tires+ cash. Im located in College Station, but can travel to Houston, Dallas, Beaumont, or anywhere reasonable. I can do the swap over.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
bubba
1,561 Posts
forwarded the info to a friend, put him first in line ill let you know what he says...he has the 07 20's with brand new tires prolly less than 2k on em

how much cash are you looking for

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$200.

·
Under Construction
1,013 Posts
Question, Did you not have the night runner wheels originally or are you going back to them?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
03red, you have been pmed.

And, originally, I had regular stock 06 chrome 20"s. I bought these 22"s back in high school. Im just looking for something different. May consider selling outright if the price is right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.