DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone running 22.5 or 24.5' on there ram. Semi rims, I am talking dually alcoa's or similar rim, and was wondering if just putting the coil spacer would be enough to fit the 24.5's i am sure the 22.5's will fit but want to go with 24's if any one has some pics that would be great.

PS does anyone know were a person could get ahold of a set of megacab dually fenders, is OEM the only make this early, haven't found any yet
thanks

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
when I bought my truck I had those intentions but couln't find anything to fit the 1500.

Good luck & post pics when you find any!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
found this on a different board. I don't have any idea about tire size, lift, etc but thought I would post it to show it to you.

Attachments

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
I've always thought those looked cool on duallys. I'm thinking 22.5 would look the best which is what I think that balck mega cab has. 24.5s are too big.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
here's another.

Attachments

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
those are heavy duties, is that what you have?

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
Not a fan of the silver one but I think that black one looks wild.

·
Happy Camper
221 Posts
What's funny is I did a search here on 24.5, and found that black truck! That is exactly what I want. It's the closest I'll get to the F650 Super Pickup I can get w/o dropping $100k++. Hemi Freak, where did you find that pic? I have to track the guy down.

BTW, I just found this site:

http://www.chromewheel.com/PIX/alltrucks.htm

and they have quite a few pics of Dodges (as well as others) and 22's and 24's.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
There was one like the black dually at the dealership where I bought my ram that sat about as high as the silver dually. It was bad ass, it was outfitted with fox 2.5 shocks all around. I'm sure it had the 24.5 alcoas, didn't look though.

·
Happy Camper
221 Posts
I was looking at the Alcoa site. They list a 19.5, 22.5, and 24.5 8 bolt wheels! The only problem is that I can't find information regarding the hubs on a 3500 as whether or not they are hub piloted mounting—275mm bolt circle. Anyone know this?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.