DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2019 1500 bighorn 5.7 hemi like a week ago and I'm wanting to hook my stereo system (subs and amp) in it. I can't find any help on Google and I'm looking for the wiring color code. Specifically the wiring color code for the rear speakers. Any help is appreciated. I'm new to Dodge 馃榿

Registered
I bought a 2019 1500 bighorn 5.7 hemi like a week ago and I'm wanting to hook my stereo system (subs and amp) in it. I can't find any help on Google and I'm looking for the wiring color code. Specifically the wiring color code for the rear speakers. Any help is appreciated. I'm new to Dodge 馃榿
Welcome to the forum!. Next time try posting your question in the appropriate forum so everyone knows what model truck you have. The 2019 model year still has the "Classic" 2009-2019 body style & the latest 5th gen 2019 body style. If you have the 5th gen then the rear speakers wires are; LR- Grey w/Dark green stripe, LR+ Grey w/ green stripe, RR- Dark green w/grey stripe, RR+ dark green with green stripe.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I'm new to this so I have no clue where to post. But thanks for the answer you we're right and my stereo is now working and sounds amazing. Have a good day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts