DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I owned a 2019 Ram 1500 Longhorn. In less than 3000 miles and 3 months of ownership, I took back to dealer and was told by dealer warranty person that this needed to take care of this because if wait 3 to 5 years the replacements will not match. Warranty person took photos and asked if could wait to first oil change to file (I said that would be fine) so at first oil change dealer shop manager said he thought the leather was too soft. RAM DENIED REPAIR. I recently used the assist button in my truck, I now have a little over 16,000 miles on vehicle, I used the dealer assist button because I was having problems with my GPS and I asked agent about my seats, if there was anything that could be done. Was advised to go back to dealer and have them file again detailing what has been done prior and then if denied I should file an APPEAL. So, I did that and once again RAM denied. Dealer Fleet person advised that they could not do anything until I get involved! So, I pushed the assist button in my truck and was told there was not an APPEAL process for this. asked why previous agent told me there was and they just stated again NO APPEAL process. They said this was not a Craftmanship issue, I asked them what it was and they have no answer. So beware of the 2019's with factory leather interior. Dealer fleet person is trying to find help for this issue, but I can tell you at this point, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH RAM.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts