2016 RAM Laramie Limited???

Attachments

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I don't care for the grill. Too much chrome looks cheap. The back is livable.
:gr_patrio

·
Don't fear the sheepdog
6,404 Posts
The back is hideous. Grille is okay, but I don't see them going away from the crosshair grille that is easily identifiable as Dodge. I think this is one of those concepts that will never happen.

Also, why would they go back to the column shifter, instead of the nob they have now?

·
Registered
35,850 Posts

·
Don't fear the sheepdog
6,404 Posts
It's official, not a leak or concept? Wow. Huge fail on the rear emblem then. I can see the appeal of the rear otherwise but that overgrown door badge is awful.

Bad enough that I thought it was a Photoshop. Yuck

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Rear emblem was already released last month on the Rebel at the Detroit Autoshow.

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
Does anyone know the hp and tq on the Ram 1500 with the Hemi's? BTW, That tail gate blows. Wait, it will grow on me, NOT.

·
Registered
183 Posts
chrysler really has to stop using blind people for the focus group when it comes to badging and grille design. enough already with the mega ginormo badging everyone gets it it is a ram.

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
always making changes and after awhile the changes will grow on us ,,,,,, lol

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
A perfect case where less is better. We know it's a Ram, and don't need gargantuan badges with excessive amounts of chrome. Too much to grow on me. I still miss the old Dodge Ram's semi hood. With active grill shutters, I guess the engineers didn't want owners near them. If so, I can understand, but this looks more like Chrysler believe Ram devotees will buy anything. I drove 09' in 08', where I posted how I like everything, but the hood. I need to see the totally redesigned 17' Ram.

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
always making changes and after awhile the changes will grow on us ,,,,,, lol
One can only hope the aftermarket with come though with something that's less than a giant billboard and more tasteful. Heck with all the recalls, I'm not sure I want one. It might be better for me to fix my truck. After all, it has less than 90K on it.

:imo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.