DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, have an odd and random chirping/pinging noise that has recently been getting louder and more frequent. The attached video shows it very distinctly. 130k miles, no other symptoms in performance, but did get an oil change around the same time period. Noticeable while idling or driving, only quiet when engine is first cold.
Also have a P0456 emmisions/hvac check engine light error that I’m not sure is related to as well??
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Only thing I’ve changed is the main belt tensioner and pulley assembly. Water pump and timing chain tensioner have been mentioned on searches.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi all, have an odd and random chirping/pinging noise that has recently been getting louder and more frequent. The attached video shows it very distinctly. 130k miles, no other symptoms in performance, but did get an oil change around the same time period. Noticeable while idling or driving, only quiet when engine is first cold.
Also have a P0456 emmisions/hvac check engine light error that I’m not sure is related to as well??
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Only thing I’ve changed is the main belt tensioner and pulley assembly. Water pump and timing chain tensioner have been mentioned on searches.

Communication Device Gadget Telephony Electronic device Technology

1 - 3 of 3 Posts