DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I have been around. I have owned a Z71 Tahoe for a while, but the Mopar blood made me come back. So I gave the Tahoe to my wife and I just picked up a new to me 2014 Ram 2500HD Crew Cab. I looked around the last 2 days, but I can't figure this out. It came with the factory snow plow package and also the factory Aux switches. It does NOT have a plow on it currently, but it does have the dual pigtails up in the front bumper to connect the plow power. My question though, is where can I access the aux power? I mean, I have these switches inside the cab, and will be adding some off-road lighting and stuff, but where do I tap into them? Do they have a designated spot under the hood or dash, or are they just like plain old switches and I need to pull the dash apart to run the wires to? Also, do the factory switches go to relays or are they just hard switches.

My new toy. It came with the plow package but the Firestone tires were replaced with Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's. It is a Tradesman, but I am already looking to upgrade some things like white door handles, the upper glove box, lower locking glovebox handle, and volume control on steering wheel. I will likely add some step bars (looking at NFab ones) and also a headache rack for my HAM and CB equipment, and maybe a grille guard with lights.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow... 3 days and nothing yet. I though someone out there would surely know how to actually use the Aux switches... Well, hopefully someone comes along soon.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.