DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of getting back into a gas 1500 and have been looking at trucks online. I have seen several 13+ dash controls like the one in the pic below on higher end Laramies and Longhorns. Can someone tell me exactly what they are for? I think the knobs on the left are maybe factory trailer brake controls, but what are the ones with the arrows pointing up and down? Thank in advance...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am thinking of getting back into a gas 1500 and have been looking at trucks online. I have seen several 13+ dash controls like the one in the pic below on higher end Laramies and Longhorns. Can someone tell me exactly what they are for? I think the knobs on the left are maybe factory trailer brake controls, but what are the ones with the arrows pointing up and down? Thank in advance...

That's the electric trailer brake controller. I believe it's standard on Laramie, Longhorn, and Limited, and optional on other models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry, I didn't read the whole question. The controls to the right are for the air suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks, I didn't realize there was an air suspension option. Sounds interesting to keep the truck level while towing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.