DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a set of Quad Headlights that came off a my buddies 2011 Ram Sport I helped him buy in late September :cool:

Anyhow they are less than a month and a half old and in PERFECT condition. Reason for saling is because he installed Recons lights this passed weekend.

They're boxed up in the original Recon boxes as we speak, Can ship today for $250.......

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$225 Shipped

·
LU229
149 Posts
Are you pretty firm on that price...?
I`m interested in them, but the price seems a bit high.
Let me know if we can work somethin out

·
AROD'S TRUCK
4,410 Posts
Wow! Numbers hasent swiped these up yet??? Weird.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Wow! Numbers hasent swiped these up yet??? Weird.
haha, nah. I have 4 sets of quad cores here, topped with the 2 sets of dual cores (soon to be 3......) and I have 2 sets of 07-08 lights here..........I don't need more! (well, right now anyway!) LOL

·
Registered
222 Posts
What's gotta be done to make these work on the NON quad Single bulb Rams?

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
What's gotta be done to make these work on the NON quad Single bulb Rams?
straight swap.

The high beam function will work different than normal quad equipped trucks though. Normally the lows stay on with the highs, but on a swapped truck the lows go off when highs are triggered.

·
Registered
222 Posts
straight swap.

The high beam function will work different than normal quad equipped trucks though. Normally the lows stay on with the highs, but on a swapped truck the lows go off when highs are triggered.
Any Idea what kind of light it will throw like that, will it be better than the high beam in the 2 bulb lights?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.