DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dodge will not fix my truck. paint still chipping of my 2011 3500 mineral gray dodge. the district manager approved painting the entire truck but then changed their story and now only approve $ 1075 in repairs. three months of BS from Dodge. I called an attorney today and we will see how far he can get. The Dodge warranty is not worth the paper it is written on.

·
BEE Ready!
1,274 Posts
Before you go paying a bunch of money, try contacting Chrysler. I've seen many issues similar to yours soved through them, however I have never done it. Been 100% satisfied with both of mine and dodge is the only brand I'll ever trust :D

Maybe someone on here will chime in to help you with the process

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have been dealing with chrysler Customer Care and 2 different dealers one day they say they will fix it the next day they have an excuse. the dealer blames chrysler and chrysler blames the dealer.

·
Registered
454 Posts
my truck chipped paint on the bumper after like 2 months i took it to them and they took pics and sent it to chrystler and had it fixed the next week

·
Registered
995 Posts
Sorry to hear ! I'm in the same boat but have not went in yet!
Keep us posted and hope it works out for u

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
i had the same issue on my 2010 mineral gray truck i went round and round with rhe dealer and then dodge but dodge came back to have it looked at but i traded it in before all was said and done

·
Registered
995 Posts
Mine were from previous owner and looks like from country roads!
Any tips on how to take care of this before it rust?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.