Not open for further replies.
141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Can you still do this iff you have an aftermarkett controller?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have my Tekonsha Prodigy in my RAm in addition to my OE integrated. I do not have the Tekonsha plugged in. I left the pigtail harness in place. Only reason, many in here said the OE is substandard. I dont know what to expect, so if I think its not cutting the mustard, I can unplug just the large 4 pin gray connector from the integrated controller and plug it into the harness pigtail which is still wired to my Tekonsha which is velcroed to my center console. Now as for having them both wired together, I think there maybe a conflict. If you activate one, it can run power back into output of the other and visa versa. It may or may not damage it, I'm not sure. But it only takes a half a minute to unplug the one connector and move it to the pigtail.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Directed towards my post?

I don't have the OEM one at all... I was looking to add it but my dealer said they won't do it so I just went with the Prodigy P3 and will call it good. But if it could be accessed/display on the EVIC then that'd be great... but if not, oh well.

And what part of WA?

·
Registered
486 Posts
You cant integrate a non oem controller with the EVIC.

The instructions posted are for OEM controllers and how to install it. Also explains what needs to be done by the dealer to get it integrated with EVIC.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Directed towards my post?...
...And what part of WA?
Sorry, no, it wasnt directed at yours. A proir poster was asking if he could run both OE and Prodigy. I didnt quote, my bad. :ugh

I'm in the capital city. :secret2:

141 - 146 of 146 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.