DodgeTalk Forum banner

Well, now that we have seen the new 2010 HD's what do you think?

• I simply love it

Votes: 122 58.1%
  • Its not what I thought it would be but its nice

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Its ok, I can take it or leave it

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • Too ugly for me

Votes: 15 7.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, now that we have seen the new 2010 HD's what do you think?

Attachments

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
I do not like the dually setup, but that goes for all dually setups, not this one in particular.

But I voted love it because the 2500 is my next wife lol.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Like I said before....4x4 Laramie Diesel, QC SB. Loaded....I have a very nice 05' for sale.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
After thinking about this for a moment...I really need to know where Dodge is going to be in 2010. If it's part of GM...then I'm going back to Ford. My new truck is going to be expensive. Todays money is a lot more valuable to me now. With an investment like this. I don't want to own it for a year or two & the company goes to hell.

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
In 2011 I'll be ordering a Power Wagon, and it's going to be hard to wait that long.

Does that mean I'll have to change my user name?

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Like I said before....4x4 Laramie Diesel, QC SB. Loaded....I have a very nice 05' for sale.
You'll have to go for either a CrewCab or MegaCab, there is no QuadCab in the HD's

·
If only I had more $$$
3,700 Posts
I foresee one problem that will be with large tires like the Fords do,.. you will have to have a crazy amount of lift just to run a 35"-37" tire. That front bumper is one of the problems,.. and I am not a fan of.

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
Well the 1500 bumpers actually are worse then the 2500 for this, and for the 1500's there is a 6" lift by procomp that will allow 37 X 12.5, so it still should be good.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Where is the Mega Longbed???

Dang it anyway

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No Mega longbed, get a Crew Cab long bed

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
I freaking love it

·
Registered
133 Posts
After thinking about this for a moment...I really need to know where Dodge is going to be in 2010. If it's part of GM...then I'm going back to Ford. My new truck is going to be expensive. Todays money is a lot more valuable to me now. With an investment like this. I don't want to own it for a year or two & the company goes to hell.
You sound like the Guy and Gal that Put off having Kids till things got just right LOL they still don't have Kids!

far as where the company is gonna be in the future..... I't don't matter to me once i buy my truck I don't want to see them again till i buy another!

:loud:Live for today stop worrying about tomorrow,Your not promised tomorrow nobody is!

All this to say have faith in Your Dodge or Go buy you a Ferd,But be happy! lifes Short!

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
you said you wanted a CTD PW, right, shelby?

if so, here's yer next truck

;D

Nope thats not mine

I want a different color:D

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Oh and who are the 2 folks that voted the truck was too ugly fer them?

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
I was afraid we would loose that big rig look altogether, now the D-truck lineup is complete. All the bases are covered...:tup:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.