DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Woosah!!!
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the 2009 on 1/28/09 and the wheels are being changed out this Saturday (2/7/09). They will have less than 500 miles on them so they are practically brand new. The tires (and pressure switches) are going on the new wheels so I just have the wheels for sale. Asking $900 and prefer not to ship. I will be driving from Atlanta GA to Memphis TN on the 13th of Feb if someone wants to meet.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
1) Im jealous! Nice truck, congrats on the new buy.
2) I want these rims! But cant afford 35's to wrap around them.
3) The one time i find nice rims in Atlanta, I cant afford them!

Free bump for some nice rims.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I would love to jump on these. I know you prefer not to, but how much to ship to a business address zip code 78213? What form of payment would you take? Thanks.

·
Woosah!!!
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can give you an exact price after I get them off and weigh them (this weekend). But from what I have seen I would think it would be $200 to $300 to ship. I would only charge you exactly what it cost though. I can take paypal or check but would not ship until check clears the bank.

·
Woosah!!!
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grayson, I weighed and measured one of the 20" wheels from my 2007 that I am putting on the new truck and ran some shipping quotes through Fed Ex and UPS. I am sure the weights should be pretty close. Fed Ex came back with $125 for ground and UPS came back with $95 for ground. Both pick up at my work and I can box them up and pay online so those numbers should be right on. They are being changed out on Saturday so I could ship them out on Monday and you should have them on Wednesday or Thursday (11th or 12th). Hope this helps with your decision. Thanks

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Let me double check the $$. If someone else has the ability to take them, they can have them, so I'm not really calling dibs. Yet.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Wanna trade for some 07 chrome clads? :D I know you dont need them. I would kill for those rims though!

·
Woosah!!!
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just make sure whoever you kill has $900 in their pocket... Just Kidding.

Yea, no need for more wheels. I still have a set of 17" wheels in the back yard to get rid of. Tires are shot though. Used them as burn out tires and now they are slicks.

There is not that much difference between the 07 and 09 wheels. These have an extra strip on both sides of each spoke but other than that they look pretty close. That is why I did not mind putting the 07 wheels I have on this 2009.

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
very nice truck i use to live in winder nice town main street alittle crowed when i was there

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Got them in yesterday, as a matter of fact. May take a couple of weeks before I can get them on. These will be going on a 2005 black 4x2 QC with stock suspension.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Thans guys, and many thanks to Jason (Jackal).

What's kind of cool is the weights have to go on the inside. There is no lip for weights at all. So you get a nice clean look. I think the Durango 20s are the same way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.