DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked on your website, but did not see the crew cab box. I want to order, the single 10" so i can be on the waiting list. Let me know who to order, thanks

·
Registered
977 Posts
The single sub boxes are the same for the quad and crew cab. Its a DQC-110-V and its on the website. I will have a bunch of them ready to ship on 4-14-11

·
Registered
977 Posts
If you have a single sub box that hasn't shipped then yes.
About week and a half ago my 5 axis router had a crash because one of my employees didn't fixture a part properly and it came loose while being cut. If he would have been watching the machine he could have hit the E stop button but he was outside smoking a cigarette instead of doing his job. The result was a broken clamp group assembly in the spindle that cost $2800 to have replaced. Thats why I was closed for a week. Without a cnc router the whole shop comes to a halt.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
If you have a single sub box that hasn't shipped then yes.
About week and a half ago my 5 axis router had a crash because one of my employees didn't fixture a part properly and it came loose while being cut. If he would have been watching the machine he could have hit the E stop button but he was outside smoking a cigarette instead of doing his job. The result was a broken clamp group assembly in the spindle that cost $2800 to have replaced. Thats why I was closed for a week. Without a cnc router the whole shop comes to a halt.
I know how that goes, I work on large machines for a living and there are plenty of things that get screwed up either because someone was lazy and didn't want to fix it or wasn't paying attention and broke it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Fox. I will be in Houma Friday and Monday. I will like to pick up the box when they are ready. I'm in Houma everything other week. I can save on Shipping cost. Let me know when they are ready. Be waiting , Thanks 337-339-2200

1 - 7 of 7 Posts