DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone knw when there gonna start building these, I might not be able to resist buying one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've spent the past week trying to get info on 09 ram rt, after talking with 3 local dealers who couldnt tell me build dates, if any exist or otherwise, I finally got lucky and found one willing to do some research for me, and here is what I have been told. He says its a later availibility with production slated to start soon. Digging deeper he said he could take an order for one and have it to me in 6-8 weeks. Estimate delivery about the end of april or early may......Keeping fingers crossed.....

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, good to hear.

·
Registered
108 Posts
just got this from Dodge production news:

Ram 1500 Regular Cab 4x2 R/T WILL NOT be available for ordering until the 2010 Model Year.

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dang, that sucks, but I might actually be able to afford one then.

·
Registered
12 Posts
June according to the local dealer where I live.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I didn't pay attention to whether it was 4x2 or not and I did not take notice of the year.....but I did see my first R/T tonight. It was blue, had chrome wheels and the 4.10 ratio. The sticker was about 33K and it was real sweet! I'd almost take it over mine if it had more seating than a Corvette!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered a R/T last june and got tired of waiting. When I last checked I was told that ordering was supposed to start in June for Sept delivery but my buddy who owns the dealership where I live said not to count on it it could be another year before we would actually see the truck so I just bought the CC. When I purchased my crew cab sport their was a dealer in Texas with 2 on the lot but refused to do a dealer transfer on them one was Inferno Red and the other was Black.

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.