· Founder, Jus Cuz Designs
818 Posts
Is that supposed to be a complete redo or just a refresh? Either way it's fugly

· September 2007 ROTM
1,338 Posts
:tdwn:

· 2009 Ram 1500 CC Laramie
602 Posts
wow, that is one ugly truck. I actually like the current ones. Not as much as Dodge, but they are OK. This one is way too conservative for my taste.

· Ultimate Design
2,252 Posts
Money....Ford is junk bond status on the bonds.....They figure the trucks will sell...the cars are their problem,its where they will focus their energy,whats left of it.

· Registered
5,707 Posts
Good find ggravant,

Deffenately looks like a refresh.
- I want to see the full 3/4 view.

Maybe, just maybe, Dodge will let some better spy pics out once Ford's F-150 has been fully uncovered.
- Steals their thunder.

· Registered
1,700 Posts
Yuck! If someone asked me I would almost guess that this is a test mule with the Expedition grill thrown on.

With the 2009 F-150 getting no new engines at launch and a body "redesign" that looks like that... it's like they are TRYING to give market share away.

· Milo
1,430 Posts
Head lights like the 1991 F-150, Tail lights like the Tundra. Grill like the Chevy. Maybe Fords just getting like Chevy and started to copy everyone else and call the design there own ? :secret2: :tdwn:

· Registered
1,000 Posts
I don't like the thing around the bottom of the shifter. It looks like one that was used on a floor shifter and some one tried to be cheap and use it on a column shifter to.
And all the buttons above the radio looks like a throw back to a 80's Supera dash.

· Oh yeah, it's a Cummins!
234 Posts
Definitely like the current Rams better than the new Ford! I hope Dodge is the only one offering manuals in all their trucks (i.e., 1500, 2500, & 3500), that way they will get more sales. From checking out the Chevy site, you can't even get the manual in a 2500 anymore (dumb move on GM's part). I know manuals aren't the biggest seller, but it is what I like to buy.

Now we just need Dodge to "knock it out of the park." :gr_patrio

· SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT
1,063 Posts
WOW!!! That this is ugly.... I have no other words at the moment...

· Registered
152 Posts
I agree the interior is WAY TOO BUSY. Very cluttered as stated above. To me I see more Toyota coming out of it. I don't like the looks at all. I want to know what they are going to do for power. The 5.4L is old technology IMO. Dodge has the hemi that is very quick. Chevy has the 6.0 that is also pwerful plus good mileage. But Ford is really behind in the power dept.

· Hemi Nation
306 Posts
S. Weigel said:
Different lower bumper, but just as well.
The truck almost looks like it's sad because it knows how friggin ugly it is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.