DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have troubles with the MDS surging wile driving the 70-115kms per hour? Mine seems to be jumping in and out of the MDS mode and my dealer tells me it's normal. Should I be able to feel this happening all the time??? I'm getting pissed about it doing this and will a superchip programmer help my troubles??? PLEASE any help would be GREAT!!!!

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Mine does. Some say that running around in Tow/Haul turns it off, and it does - in town. I normally turned the tow/haul off on the highway, the other day I left it on - and yeah, MDS kicked in.

The SC made it worse.

I just ordered a Diablo Predator, going to shut MDS off!!!

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Maybe now since Superchip see a demand for the guys that have the hemis that we would like to be able to cut the MDS off that they will look into that or lose a lot of sales.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have tried doing the tow/haul button too and like you say it comes back on MDS! Thanks for the tip that the SC made it worse!! I'll keep looking for something else, anymore help would be great everyone!!!
Greg

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
If you are stock you shouldnt feel the MDS kicking in and out. With a programmer sure you will feel it. I have an 07 and when I have tow/haul on
MDS NEVER comes on, not on the highway, not in town, never.

·
Lovin My Ram
525 Posts
i tried something this weekend when i took my trip.

i tried 87 octane when i went to edmonton...ok mileage definite surge readily felt

on the way back tried 89 again surging calmed down quite abit.

bone stock 08 ram...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.