DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well all i must let my baby go, hard to get over having to sell "pepe" but looking at homes so the truck needs a new one. it is a 2008 ram 1500 2wd, has tow package, 3.92 lsd tonno pro tonneau cover, edelbrock headers, mow's performance 87mm TB, k&n intake, superchips with trans tune, custom wheels and tires with discount tires warranty replacement certificates, used ACES fuel additive and their rear end gear fluid done this year 16 as well as the spark plugs and recent oil change. radiator flushed last year and trans done at 35k. has just turned 65k+ miles and is in great shape, front glass has a crack and front bumper from me tapping a parking pole. it's never seen the dealer except for recalls, i've done all maint with either name brands or dealer bought. a/c is cold, thanks for looking. couple updates, has alpine cd player with bluetooth and brakes we're done this year with new slotted rotors and raybestos pads. "one owner truck since new". nothing but synthetic fluids through out. runs very well asking $14k

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
08 dodge ram 1500 2wd

here is the current and only pic till i have time to get more.

Attachments

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2008 dodge ram 1500 slt 2wd

new pics

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.