DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of putting together an order for a 2007 Quad Cab Hemi and have run into some interesting conflicts in ordering options. For example, why if I order the step tubes, I cannot order the Mopar bedliner? Why can I get body color side moldings if I order the Big Horn package, but if I order the just the SLT, I can only get black moldings. Then there is that damn Sirius radio that is automatically included in almost every package. Back in the "good old days" you could put together options in almost any manner. Oh well, it appears that I'll be hitting the parts department for Mopar accessories and install the ones I want myself.

Tom :cool:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
No way...i ordered my '04 SLT with body color mouldings, no problem.....and the side steps and bedliner are 2 items you can just add on.....totally unrealted to package deals......try a new dealer if he keeps that up!!!!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Are you building it online or working with a dealer? If you are doing it online, it may be more useful to meet with a Salesman (not the ones standing on the lot, but a Fleet or Internet Sales Manager) and have them order EXACTLY what you want.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Yep maybe online you might have problems.....just call it in they do whatever!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tips. I was using the Dodge website to work up a tentative order as well as the NADA Guide for invoice prices. I'll be working directly with the sales manager on the order. I want as many accessories as possible directly from the factory.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
tguil said:
Thanks for the tips. I was using the Dodge website to work up a tentative order as well as the NADA Guide for invoice prices. I'll be working directly with the sales manager on the order. I want as many accessories as possible directly from the factory.

I agree...keep it Mopar!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.