DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help me please. My drivers side front brake line had to be replaced and a friend who was doing the work had to unplug the computer in order to get to where new line was to be installed. After he replaced the break line he reconnected the computer. Now when we try to start the truck the wipers come on, but there is no cranking noise and the truck won't start. The dashboard does lite up, so there is obviously power.

Can someone please help me!? My friend doesn't have an answer and I am desperate to get the truck running. Thank you!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help me please. My drivers side front brake line had to be replaced and a friend who was doing the work had to unplug the computer in order to get to where new line was to be installed. After he replaced the break line he reconnected the computer. Now when we try to start the truck the wipers come on, but there is no cranking noise and the truck won't start. The dashboard does lite up, so there is obviously power.

Can someone please help me!? My friend doesn't have an answer and I am desperate to get the truck running. Thank you!
I think I would go back to the computer plug inspect both connections maybe something is bent or not making good connection

1 - 3 of 3 Posts