DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still looking at trying to find a new chrome grille for my wife's Durango... Everywhere I find one its $200 plus... Need help on finding one cheaper if there even is a cheaper way...

·
What! Me Worry?
1,547 Posts
Good chrome isn't going to be cheap. $200 sounds about right.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everyone... I was just pissed becuase it just went out of warranty when I found the chrome bubbling...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hunt is still on but for anyone that has an older 05-06 Durango I found them for $70...

·
2nd04Durango
1,310 Posts
thanks everyone... I was just pissed becuase it just went out of warranty when I found the chrome bubbling...
I thought the paint and trim (including the grill) was covered under the 10year/100K mi warranty????

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny thing about that I just went to a different dealership and there going to get me a new grille for free.

·
2nd04Durango
1,310 Posts
Funny thing about that I just went to a different dealership and there going to get me a new grille for free.
very cool...

I am the type that digs up the fine print and shows it to the dealerships if something like that is needed. Speaking of which, I need to do some digging on my powertrain warranty to see if mine is still covered and get some regular maintenance done before it hits the 100K mark (currently at 80K).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.