DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We Were Hoping It Was The Third Tail Light Most Listeners Suggested To Try That First, No Luck Defiantly The Window < Has Anybody Hag Similar Issues Im Getting Tired Of Driving 100 Miles To The Dealer For Repairs, They Changed Out The Break Light Seal And I Guess They Did Run Water Over It To Check Or They Would Has Seen The Window Still Leaked Like A Siv ]thanks For Any Ideas[

·
Registered
810 Posts
mine does as well. i think its just in certain conditions. like if moisture/ condensation collect under the roof panel

·
Registered
810 Posts
is it going in the seal or is it going through the moveable glass edges ?

·
Registered
810 Posts
no. mine isnt like this though.i think mine is just condensation. its drips here and there.

·
Registered
810 Posts
i say you take a roll of 2 inch tape. tape every possible place off. run water down it while someone is watching inside . keep the water running as you pull the tape off. this should narrow it down to an area or certain part.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I finally fixed my leak. The seam on the roof behind the third brake had a slight gap in it and allowed water to go inside and leak down the window.

Might sound confusing but if you take the third brake light out and look in that opening you should see a seam straight down that runs horizontally from door to door. I just added as much silicone as I could fit in bc the working space is tight but it seemed to work.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I would give them another shot to fix it under warranty but before i left I would test it on the spot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.