DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20 inch factory wheels with tires. Only 10k miles on them, no damage done to wheels or tires. Taken very good care of these. Will sell for 900. Also I will accept a trade offer. (if the trade is more money than these then i will also throw in some more money to even out the deal for the customer.) you can contact me at 713-515-4660. Im located in houston texas. my email is [email protected]

·
Sold the Hemi -05/17/2011
1,020 Posts
Probably because stock wheels are always up for sale...the market is flooded. Decent price you got though.

·
Registered
146 Posts
$500 bucks for the rims

·
Registered
343 Posts
Im interested in the tires, how much shipped to 33884?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
will trade for offroad tires with 18's and ill also throw in extra cash to even out the deal. someone please take these off my hands. will sell still also. 850 local. 1000 shipped.

·
Registered
119 Posts
got stock 17's looking to trade.. ... :IDEA:

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
id like just the rims

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK. price is still 850k. But now i am willing to trade for like 17s on some MT or AT tires. Throw me your offers. I need to get this done before xmas!

·
Registered
47 Posts
If your willing to spend a little green, try taking them down to a local "mom and pop" wheel shop and deal. That's what I did. It wasn't the greatest deal at 600 for my wheels (sold the tires on ebay) but I got what I wanted instead of waiting. Moparrevolution is right, these wheels are for sale everywhere! Good luck.

·
Registered
725 Posts
PM sent

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.