1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE
140 Posts
would these fit a QC 04 ram?

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
Good Luck selling these ... someone is gonna get them a good deal for $100 especially if they are rough on there interior these would be great for a spare or as a just in case they trash there seats

·
The Green Machine
1,722 Posts
That's a great deal - if I had an '06 I'd be all over it, just to have an extra set :tup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
yeah i know,,,,but i'm thinking of doing the same thing you are, and if i do that then i'll have two sets of cloth

·
Registered
441 Posts
Are you willing to split the set. I have an 06 regular cab. dont need the back set

·
Gubby's Stomper Truck
942 Posts
I just bought my first Dodge truck the other day ... so I am new at this ... I bought a med slate gray 2006 Ram 1500 sport 4x4 quadcab with leather buckets seats that has the console in the middle ... so would your seat covers fit my truck ?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gubbylee said:
I just bought my first Dodge truck the other day ... so I am new at this ... I bought a med slate gray 2006 Ram 1500 sport 4x4 quadcab with leather buckets seats that has the console in the middle ... so would your seat covers fit my truck ?
Well, I guess if you wanted to replace lether with premium cloth then yes. You obviously woudn't need the middle console pieces. Also make sure you have the drivers side lower back support wheel thing on the side of the seat. Cause this has a hole cutout for that.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am interested if they are medium slate gray. they look like it from the pic

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.