DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2006 dodge stratus sxt body kits help

8K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  MotorWave 
#1 ·
hello i need help on finding a body kit for my dodge if any one can help let me know

#3 ·
TomStratRT said:
If this is the coupe, they didn't make them. The coupe comes with a factory lip kit.
would you like to run that by my friend theo's ride? (see pic below).

dude, come over to cloudcars.org it's a way better club for dealin with the strats because thats the only thing that everyone has. and no thread goes unanswered! just be sure to introduce yourself in the newb section and tell me that it's you so i know who u are. im irsmart over there

Attachments

#4 ·
irsmart said:
would you like to run that by my friend theo's ride? (see pic below).

dude, come over to cloudcars.org it's a way better club for dealin with the strats because thats the only thing that everyone has. and no thread goes unanswered! just be sure to introduce yourself in the newb section and tell me that it's you so i know who u are. im irsmart over there
Yeah...the post says 2006 Stratus SXT. The picture you have shows a pre-2003 R/T coupe. Not exactly compatible kit wise.

See, we're not all as dumb as you think we are. :thatfunny

#8 ·
that kit that IRSmart posted is from Andy's Auto Sport. the reason you were asked which model you had is because the sedan & coupe are not the same. so, often enough people mistake them. a lot of us were also under the impression that the coupes were'nt made after 05 anymore.

as for anything aftermarket related, your best bet is 2gstratus.org. those guys specifically deal with your car. and, if you're lookin for a spot to chill online, cloudcars.org is more a GENERAL cloud site. kinda like the "Cheers" of the web. :thatfunny

good luck man.

#9 ·
TomStratRT said:
Very good, they didn't. Even if he's asking for a kit for a Sedan, you posted a picture of a coupe.
i realize that, i was simply pointing out that there are in fact body kits for the coupes.

and sxtman, i'd check the VIN number and the door panel, cause dodge didn't make the coupe in 06. they only made the coupes from 01-05

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.