DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
None of the window in my 2006 Dodge ram 1500 mega cab work due a short. I can not find a circuit breaker, relay or fuse.... Does anyone know where those are located for power window.

Jenner

·
Red Trucking Admin
3,492 Posts
The MegaCab with the gas engine IS a 1500.....1500 denotes capability. The only reason it doesn't sit on a regular ½ ton frame and running gear is because the body is too long for it. The same exact truck with the Cummins diesel is denoted a 2500 (also 3500 version).
Is the window lock on? Are none of the windows working from just the master switch or do they work from their local switches?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The MegaCab with the gas engine IS a 1500.....1500 denotes capability. The only reason it doesn't sit on a regular ½ ton frame and running gear is because the body is too long for it. The same exact truck with the Cummins diesel is denoted a 2500 (also 3500 version).
Is the window lock on? Are none of the windows working from just the master switch or do they work from their local switches?
What happened was , the rear right window stooped working ... I opened rubber harness in the door and found 5 broken wires which I re-attached temporarily and everything worked fine until my quick fix came apart and caused a short in the system. Now no window work. My instinct was to check the fuse box and after looking for the fuse and checking youtube it turns out that there is suppose to be a circuit breaker located under the driver side dash or a relay ... none of which I can find

1 - 6 of 6 Posts