DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
V10
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting rid of a payment, My truck is a 2005 RC/SB 1500 Hemi Ram. It has 23,xxx miles. Pics in gallery, it is a 4x4 with dark interior, pw pdl pm sliding rear glass. I have added a Ready Lift leveling kit, skyjacker shocks(in front only) 305/55/20 Nitto dune grapplers(with less than 5,000 miles) on 20x8.5 liquid metal wheels. All work done professionally with recipts. I added a toneau masters soft cover, 5% tint on back and 35% on sides. It has "catch all" floor mats, flomaster muffler, and an AFE cold air intake, and I just purchased a Superchips 3815 off another dt member that should be here in a few days.
Truck still has transferable 7 year 70,000 power train warrenty

I would like 19,000 or reasonable offer
also i could remove some items and deal with the price...

truck is in great shape, i love it no complaints, just time for something cheaper...

·
09 Ram owner
309 Posts
if it's still around next month around the 5th i may have the cash, how much do you owe?

·
V10
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have to check the bank for sure, but I'd say pretty close to that...

I just bought the truck about 8 months ago

·
V10
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
went to trade in today... had a big shock, price negotionable(sp)

·
V10
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Itll probably be hard to get $19k , theyre giving too much off the news ones , but good luck. :cool:
Found out the hard way at the dealership

·
V10
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well they never came out and said, i'm trying to trade two vehicles in on one, and they put the price together...for my ram and an 05 monte carlo with only 39000 miles they offered me 19000

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just to give you an idea, I just sold my 05 QC/SB 4x4 Hemi with the chrome 20's and all in December for $16100. Had about 24,500 miles. Good luck.

·
V10
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I knew i was going to take a hit on trade, but they just kinda low balled me...It was a GM lot and the salesman told me that the trade on my ram was going to be low cause they couldn't sell the dodges. Told me that they had an 06 with 30 some thousand for 13,xxx. Wish i could have found one of those. If my 20,xxx mile truck isn't worth any more than 8 or 9 thousand i'll eat the damn thing

·
V10
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll take 15,500 with my add on's removed(wheels, tires, cai, molded floor mats, and tonneau) and 17,500 obo with them... Got recipts for all of the add on stuff and it is worth the extra 2000

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.