DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2005 Grand Caravan 3.3
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished replacing the intake manifold gasket, and I'm putting everything back together. Due to a bad hand fracture, I had to wait awhile to get back to it. I don't remember where everything was.

Those 2 little connectors on the top pic, I know one goes to the MAF, I don't know where the other one goes. I thought it was on the throttle body, but it doesn't seem to fit
There are 2 connections on the throttle body, I connected the lower one, and can't find another hanging loose connector, besides these two.

Hand Automotive tire Finger Flash photography Gas

Then there's this one, what does it go to, can someone tell me?
Hand Automotive tire Finger Motor vehicle Wrist
1 - 2 of 2 Posts