DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie with heated seats, And the heated seats won’t turn on. When I click the heated seat button nothing happens with the button either. I’ve checked the fuse, fuses are good. Don’t see any open wires or cut wires under seat or in cushion.

Wondered if any of you guys have had this problem? Is it the seats? Is it the buttons? Idk

·
Registered
32 Posts
i had some fuse issues with mine awhile back - had to get new ones (Mopar Parts - Genuine OEM Mopar Parts and Accessories Online - just had to enter my vin , find my parts and i was done in 5 mins). mine wasnt a hassle.

for your issue you might want to check if everything is connected. you already checked the fuses. could be the seats - could also be worn heating elements too that need replacing. youre going to have to dig a bit deeper to find the real issue if it is not a cut wire or bad fuse. you can use that site to check the assemblies and exploded diagrams to get a better idea of what to look for too i sometimes do that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts