DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 dodge diesel 3/4 ton. I was having trouble with acceleration a few weeks ago. It was like my accelerator was sticking. I had a Dodge mechanic look at it, and he said all six injectors needed to be changed, they were all bad. I have since that time changed all six. It ran perfect for 10 minutes afterwards and when I put it in reverse it died. It has not cranked since. We have put it on Dodge computers and all electrical is checking out ok. We have even reset the valves according to dodge specs, still no luck. Help......please my wife is ready to have her jeep back!!!!(I am driving her truck until mine is fixed):help:

·
Registered
606 Posts
did you tighten all the tubes back up becasue if one is even loose it will not start. and if that dont work, might i recomend an excellent mechanic

·
Registered
1 Posts
Omg....... i have an 05 cummins to and i had the same promblem! it turn out to be the fuel pressure relive valve... its right next to the MAP sensor on the fuel rail!!!!! Its about 2 inches tall and it screws in to the fuel rail and has a fuel line coming out the top of it. I got mine out of the junk yard for 50 cause thier about 550 at the dealer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.