Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

I am just about to trade in point on the truck. I will give one last offer out there. The truck still has the Slammed 1 4"/6" drop kit on it with air assist bags, on-board compressor with gauge, and rear swap bar on it. The superchips Flashpaq is also still with it(need it for the shorter tire height speedo adjust) and the spare tire has been swapped to match the tire size.

The is a black truck owned by a detailer. I take great pride in cleaning and detailing it. No swirls, no crap, just deep, wet looking black paint. Interior is a medium grey cloth. Truck has PW, PL, cruise, power seat, base stereo(I have some upgrade parts for stereo if you want them), rear flat floor, spray in bed-liner, tinted front windows, 3.92:1 rear traction loc, and the towing package. The truck has just over 29K trouble free miles right now.

I have the stock front springs and spindles if the owner wants the suspension swapped back to stock(rear is just a flip kit, simple to return to stock). New shocks would be needed to complete the return to stock.

I have the Joe Fox dual sub-box(empty, no subs, no amps), 4 Pioneer 6.5" 3 way speakers and a JVC tuner/CD/I-pod head unit. I have all the connectors to allow the system to install without cutting wires.

My wife has accepted a job in Syracuse, New York and we are moving in just over 3 weeks from now. The truck is being traded to allow me to find a 4 wheel drive version of this truck.

Factory warranty bumper to bumper is good until September of 2007 or 36K miles(7 K miles left) and it has the 7-70 powertrain warranty(2004 model). Only warranty work related to drivetrain are a vibration when brand new(new aluminum driveshaft installed) and a rear pinion seal done earlier this year with the updated version of the seal.

Contact me ASAP if you are interested. I have been offered a buy-out on the truck from a local dealer for a tad less than 16K, so I may be willing to work a deal with you for a tad less....However, if I traded it for another used 4 wheel drive model, I reap tax benefits on the purchase that I am keeping in mind on this sale. I don't see any 2004 QC loaded up like mine on here for this money and I promise there are no dissappointments on this one. It is clean, runs great, has warranty left, and I have all the pieces not currently stock.

E-mail me directly at [email protected] for more contact info.

Todd

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The truck is going to visit Brian, Slammed1, for the next several days. He will be returning the suspension to stock for me. Anyone in his neck of the woods is more than welcome to check it out. Trade it time is rapidly approaching guys. I know the price may seem low, but I have a several trade in values for it and the market for trucks just isn't there. My price is about 3K less than they list for on dealerships around here. Milage is very low on mine, though, so it is hard to compare. Truck is in great shape.

Todd

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
I'm semi interested but i doubt i can get out of my car at the moment. why are you changing the suspension back?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most dealers are not too happy about the non-factory suspension and parts. They like to warranty factory parts and the market for "dropped" trucks is very narrow. Only a few people really enjoy the look of the dropped truck. I get a lot of comments on how good it looks, but I can tell most wouldn't own it this way.

I'll be leaving for Oklahoma and will return e-mails/PMs tomorrow when I get some sleep....

Todd

·
Registered
347 Posts
oh man thats like 4g's to much for me sad times, i actually live near where your moving in ny (i was born in Syracuse) get ready for snow a 4x4 is usually the norm around here. I usually just put sand in the back of my 2wd and i'm good but have fun. Good luck on the sale..

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
slammed1 said:
It sure was dissappointing to have raised this truck back up. Who ever buys it will be very happy Im sure either way.
Thanks Brian,

Back to stock did the trick. ;) The new owner is really happy with the truck and I pointed them towards DodgeTalk. Hopefully you all will see it again.

Todd

·
Banned
23 Posts
WhiteDiamond said:
The truck is going to visit Brian, Slammed1, for the next several days. He will be returning the suspension to stock for me. Anyone in his neck of the woods is more than welcome to check it out. Trade it time is rapidly approaching guys. I know the price may seem low, but I have a several trade in values for it and the market for trucks just isn't there. My price is about 3K less than they list for on dealerships around here. Milage is very low on mine, though, so it is hard to compare. Truck is in great shape.

Todd

so the magnaflo cat back gave you 23 extrahorses? wow!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chryslertruck said:
so the magnaflo cat back gave you 23 extrahorses? wow!
You must be referring to my SRT8, no cat-back was done on the truck. If so, yes, the Magnaflow system really helped out the SRT8. The numbers are the average of 3 pulls done both stock and then 3 done with the cat-back on. I don't really put cat-backs on my vehicles for power, I just do it for sound, but in this case I got both.

Todd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.