DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's the story... I was doing my usual 2 hour commute from Anaheim, Calif., to San Diego and I made one wrong turn and flipped my car. My car was deemed totaled, because of how much it would be to restore it to normal. The worse part about it was that it was a 2004 SRT4 with only 15,000 miles. Everything got paid off, thank god, but now I'm stuck here with a busted car with car part that still have potential.

I'm selling everything that is sell-able, so if you need something from this car let me know. Here are some notes:

-all 4 wheels are no good
-everything in the interior is still in great condition
-seats are still good
-engine is all in one piece with minor damages
-turbo, blow off, intercooler, still all good condition
-all 4 lights are damaged
-electronics are still good, radio, turbo timer, boost gauge
-exhaust is twisted up
-calibers are still in good shape
-spoiler snapped in half

take a look at the attachments..

If you're interested in any of the parts email me.
Email:[email protected]

-Ljay

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
how much for the motor with turbo and computer?

·
Registered
793 Posts
:bawl: sorry to here what happend.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
prices

sxtspeedingup said:
how much for the motor with turbo and computer?
ecu is going for $175 and the turbo is unpriced. I'm still trying to remove the engine from the car to see what condition the turbo is in.. Most likely it's in perfect condition. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Really sorry to see a fine car like that wreaked. I hope you came out better than the car! I'm window shopping but would like to know what your price is for the instrument cluster & pedals.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alaskaneon said:
Really sorry to see a fine car like that wreaked. I hope you came out better than the car! I'm window shopping but would like to know what your price is for the instrument cluster & pedals.

Pedals have been sold, but the instrument cluster is going for 150 plus shipping. email me if you're interested. [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.