DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Durango SLT with Sirius/MP3/6CD changer and the video system.

I have the same CD changer issue many others have posted about. First mine started knocking like it was trying to find a CD but could not, now it won't even recognize the CD player when I push "mode". I tried unhooking the battery for 5 minutes - but that did not help.

I want to replace the radio (because I am selling the vehicle) but Dodge wants almost $700 for a new OEM radio, and if I go for an aftermarket system instead I am concerned, I will no longer be able to control the video system.

Do I have any good options other than dropping $700?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Sell it 'as is'...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw one on ebay, it looks like it is the right one, I just need to check part numbers so that I can make sure that the VES will connect to it.

Anyone know if all of the sirius/mp3/6 cd changer radios will interface and work with the VES systems?

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
now sca why would he want another broken one!! :crazy: :D no i am with BA sell it as is. why put more money into it? it won't increase the value of the D anyway. as long as everything else works that is fine.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'll sell you my stock 2004 6 disc radio from my D. I want to upgrade my radio. PM me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.