DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone ✌ new to this forum. I just wanted to see if i could find some advice on my 03 2500 5.7l. First got it and going down the road it would stutter and die. I cleaned the maf sensor, the throttle body, re-taught the throttle body position and ran a ground cable from top left bolt of throttle body to negative ground cable. Because the previous owner got mad at the ground straps and assumed they where useless and ripped them off. I've replaced one of those and it ran great till 3 weeks ago. Its not stuttering it just flat out dies and takes a couple seconds of cranking to fire back up with a MIL lamp on. I replaced both knock sensors, crank sensor, and cam sensor. Did good for a week and now its right back at it putting a code for p0335 for the crank sensor. Any one got any ideas of other things i should check or is it possible I got a faulty crank sensor

·
Red Trucker
2,118 Posts
Did you buy an OEM sensor or a cheap shit aftermarket one? Have you checked the wiring from the crank sensor to make sure it hasn't been rodent food?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All the wiring appears to be good I dont see it brittle and corroded no where. I got a BWD sensor. I borrowed the snap on scanner from work and had it on data display yesterday when the truck dief.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts