DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 dodge ram 2500 Pickup with HEMI . My truck keeps stalling and it stalls while im driving, like 45 mph and when im idoling. ALot of times it will stall when ive reversed and puting it into drive it stalls. It also locks up when it stalls while im driving the power steering goes out and the brakes are hard to push. Ive had it back 7 times and they cant find anything wrong with it. They have upgraded the computer and Flash Module but still nothing. Ive almost been hit like 3 times, with my kids in the car. It is very scary. Ive also had problems with the electric my windows have broken and the switch has been replace 3 times. My brake lights burn up like every 2-3 months.
Now the Ball joints and upper and lower bearings and hub bearings all need to be replace. My truck only has 36171 miles on it. The mechanic ive been taking it to says it should not gone bad yet. Im stumped on the stalling if anyone has the same problem and has had it fixed my husband and i need help so we can keep safe with our children and the vehicles around us.
Thanks tthomas :help: :help: :help:

·
Registered
216 Posts
TTHOMAS27,

You may have a lemon. Check your lemon-laws in your state. If it fits the category, you get a new one.

Astral

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I am looking into the lemon law because the dealer has given us a very hard time. It suks because we spent so much money on a truck to keep us safe thats why we bought brand new because of the kids and to think this would happen it stinks. Its a very nice truck to Beautiful, inside and out. Lemon Law could take up to a year though. I need something now.
Thanks for your advice. I hope they find somethng soon

·
Registered
29 Posts
i wrote a long response to your thread but it didnt post.. look at my recent threads under engine stalls should be one of the most recent post hope this helps ya out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.