DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I had aquired a set of seats for a project that hit the scrap pile before being completed. What I have available is two sets of front seats and one rear seat.

The one front seat is power driver/manual lumbar, deluxe center with 12volt lighter plug and hidden bottom storage $175 with $125 shipping.

Other front is manual both and center that opens for storage without the lighter outlet installed. No hidden storage in the bottom. $100 with $125 shipping

Back seat is the 60/40 spilt with headrests $75 with $80 shipping.

All can be picked up around Dayton Ohio to save on shipping.

I have a few other pics if you would like. All seats are in new condition and will be taken apart as much as possible for shipment in seperate boxes.

Thanks, Mark
[email protected]

Attachments

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
awesome prices id love to have em, i need some nicer seats ,just dont have all tha cash at the moment.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Dayum you won't find those prices ANYWHERE for these seats! If I had a 3rd gen, I would scoop those up in a heartbeat! G/L with your sale, free bump.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Id love to have the backseats so i can hackem up and insert Playstation and amps into the bottom of them, (as ive seen someone else do on this forum). But i bet shipping would stop my heart.. lol Good luck

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello everyone, that was quick the front seats with electric and deluxe center are sold. Shipping on the rears I set at $80 so no suprises. Thanks, MArk

·
Registered
251 Posts
mark, i`m very interested in the rear seats. i live in akron. would you be willing to meet me half way ,or so for a small driving fee? thanks leo

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Leo, my parents live in North Canton(off Arlington Rd.) and I will be up there next Friday and Sat, so if you want I can meet you up there somewhere. Thanks, Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.