Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey the last post was killed - i think! why? :(((
i`m looking for dodge ram service manual 2002 year.
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I have a copy of the maintence manual for 2002 1500 it covers everything in there from wiring schematics to how to change th e oil let me get my computer here out of storage and i'll email it to you if you wish........

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
I'd appreciate it if you could e-mail me a copy also! :)

Thanks,
Drew

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ditto!! I'd appreciate a copy as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
let me try and dig up the cpu i moved back to my parents house to take care of them and all my stuff went to storage give me a couple of days guys and I'll send you all copys just remind me here in a few days i've been working alot and im here at work now but like i said just remind me here in a day or too just pm me with your emails and i'll send them to you

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Get this. I've been using the '03 service manual for a few years since I could never find one for the '02. I thought that my needing to use connector designations rather than wire colors was due to the difference in years. But J.C. at Maximum Car Security said my stuff was all jacked up when he did my remote start install. He uses the most up to date schematics right off the 'Net when he works, and said he spent extra time tracing wires since not one color matched up.

What the hey?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
firefighter313 said:
I have a copy of the maintence manual for 2002 1500 it covers everything in there from wiring schematics to how to change th e oil let me get my computer here out of storage and i'll email it to you if you wish........
i wish i have it on my email
[email protected]
:))))
Thanks!

·
Silver Streak
227 Posts
02 manual

It would be great to have a copy also if it's not to much of a problem! [email protected]

·
Registered
36 Posts
If I could get a copy of that too, that would be great.
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.