DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I bought a 01 durango (4.7L) 3 years ago and have had issues ever since we even had the car rewired the very first winter. Now my car gives its self gas as it feels like it and at times my rear windshield wiper will freak out and start spitting washer fluid all over.

Right now it is giving us the p0123 code we have replaced the tps senser twice now .What could cause this code to be set off?

The car is also having stalling sessions

I should also mention that our cruise control has been replace once and needs to be replaced again and we have never even used it the clock spring has also been replaced once or twice.

My biggest fear is the car giving gas at stop signs and red lights I've read in some stories that the brake has failed and cause fender benders or worse.

I feel like putting lemons all ove it and taking it back to the dealership as their repair deparment could gives a rats butt and can only stand their looking at it scratching their head and then charging me out the butt for nothing.

·
Banned
136 Posts
first of all...
why did you have the durango rewired in the first place?

it seems like you could have a faulty ECU (electronic control unit) (computer)on board?
have the dealer, or a local shop check it out...it shouldn't cost you more than $80 to check if it's going out or not. of course...the dealer will charge you more.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
I too am curious why it was rewired. Cars are so electronic these days that if there's something bad enough the whole thing needs to be rewired i'd have really started wondering what the hell happened to that vehicle and gotten rid of it immediately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.