DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to do it but its time to upgrade to a diesel and quad cab. I hate to sell my baby. A little info:

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 - 4x4 Off Road Pkg - which comes with factory skid plates front, rear, and over differential. Heavy duty engine cooling package. 17x8 factory off road wheels. 4.11 factory gears. The Off Road Package gives the Ram 2 inch height lift over a regular Ram. Transmission cooler. 136 amp alt. 285/70/17 tires which are brand new with less than 4000 miles.

This truck has a rebuilt transmission and tranny coolerwhich was overhauled 20k miles ago. I just spent over $1000 dollars on putting a brand new transfer case in. New tie rods were also installed. The 5.9 liter 360 cubic inch V8 still runs like a top. 140k miles but id drive it across country without a second thought.

Other factory options include: Power windows, power locks, sliding rear glass, premium cloth, power heated mirrors, tilt, cruise, keyless entry, infinity factory sound, factory tow package, has brake controller installed. Cold a/c, heat works great. Dual exhaust. 4x4 works like brand new. Great overall truck. Oil changed every 3k miles. I just changed the diff pumpkins with amsoil. I still have the original window sticker. This was a $27,700 truck before taxes in 2001. Its still clean, never smoked in. I hate to sell....Title in hand.

Asking $6800 or best offer. 615-210-3656 Tennessee

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice, clean looking truck! Good luck with your sale
Thanks I used to professionally detail cars when I was in college. I hate a dirty truck. Sorry about the interior pic, that was a before/dirty pic and I could not find the after/clean pic.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Very clean! Props!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make offers!!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
truck sale

My Dad is looking for a truck like yours, Would you consider delivering to PA. near Lancaster ? Thanks,
John

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I cant deliver it, but you can find many companies that will come pick up and deliver the truck for you. They will probably charge around $600 dollars for delivery. I have a little play in the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.