DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have A Dodge 3500 V10 Mag 2001 I Can't For The Life Of Me Figure Out What The Problem Is What It Does Is Hesitate Mostly When I Go To Take Off It Seems To Bog And The If I Cotinue To Give It Gas It Burst And The Truck Takes Off This Doesn't Happen All The Time Though It Has Been Doing This For Now Over Two Years The Service Light Has Come On Before Only To Shut Off Before I Can Get It Read And It Doesn't Seem To Store It The Thing That I Have Done Is Change Wires Plugs Air Filter Fuel Filter Someone Told Me It Could Be The Cats So I Took Them Off Nothing Is Helping I Think Its A Sensor But I Don't What To Start Chasing A Money Pit Please If You Can Give Me Some Direction Thanks

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
changed wired plugs fuel filter air filter
yesterday i cleaned out the throttle body the air control valve looked all gummed up tried to clean think i busted it , had this idea that it went in and out so i pushed in it and then out and had a hand full spring rod well i put it back and stuck it back in the throttle cause nothing was open yesterday i just ordered one well see when i get it now i'm getting a code p0152 thinking it that or i got cleaner in the plug

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

changed wired plugs fuel filter air filter
yesterday i cleaned out the throttle body the air control valve looked all gummed up tried to clean think i busted it , had this idea that it went in and out so i pushed in it and then out and had a hand full spring rod well i put it back and stuck it back in the throttle cause nothing was open yesterday i just ordered one well see when i get it now i'm getting a code p0152 thinking it that or i got cleaner in the plug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.