DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck threw this code today. I think its something to do with an O2 sensor, which would make sense because i cut the catalytic convertor out. If this is true is there anything i can get that i can plug into the sensor to give a proper reading to the computer. Or is the code due to something else.

Any help would be great!!

Stuart

·
Registered
994 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Very minimal exhaust restriction and a LOT louder sound. Would sound nice with some straight pipes but is also illegal :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It didn't get as loud as i thought it would. I plan on putting a 3" exhaust on yet, with some good throaty mufflers. (Try to stay almost legal)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Where my truck is registered does not require smog checks, no one would know. Is the only way of being caught then by the beautiful man-opera sounding exhaust?

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
trukdriver79 said:
Where my truck is registered does not require smog checks, no one would know. Is the only way of being caught then by the beautiful man-opera sounding exhaust?
Well, it is possible to get caught. Some (very few) cops know what a cat-less vehicle sounds like and they have a "special high tech instrument" (a pole with a mirror attached to it) to check under your vehicle to determine whether or not you have a cat. IMO, gut the cat, throw some cat back performace exhaust system on it and you will be good to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.