DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling the P275/60R-20 BSW Goodyear Wrangler HP tires that came on my 08 Ram. The tires are in like new condition. There are just 2400 miles on the tires at this time. Tread depth is still at new levels. No damage, repairs, scuffing, etc... I have my own preference for tire brand and model. I received a big discount coupon from the place I normally buy tires at that is a limited time only offer so I am jumping on it.

One catch. As of this posting( Tuesday Jan 27, 09 )the tires are still on the truck. They will be coming off Thursday morning( January 29, 2009 )however. Less than 50 additional miles will be put on the tires before they come off and most of that is going to the tire store on Thursday.

I did some checking of current pricing( local & online )on this tire to ensure the price I ask will be fair...

Tirerack = $159.00 p/tire +shipping( $101 to NH )
Discount Tire Direct = $168.00 p/tire free shipping
Walmart = $190.00 p/tire
NTB = $179.99 p/tire
Sears = $209.96 p/tire
Sam's Club = $175.00 p/tire

I am asking $550 for the set of 4( $137.50 each ). Local pickup only and I am willing to meet part way( NH/ME/MA )within reason. PM me or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks for looking.
Scott( NHHEMI )

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
***UPDATE - Thursday 01/29/2009. Tires are now off the truck and ready to go. Final mileage is 2472.***

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tires are still available for local pickup( shipping would be $$$ ). As said in my original post I will meet part way within reason in NH/MA/ME to make the deal.​

***PRICE REDUCED - $500/BRO***

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tire are still available.

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
I bought a set of new 20" Coopers several months back and they were $100 to ship. That might sound like a lot but I didnt pay for 300 for the set so it was worth it to me because I couldnt get a set locally for no less than 700. The shipping option might be something for you to look into to help you get rid of them. The Goodyear have a softer rubber than the Coopers (treadware ratings). 550 sounds good though

·
Registered
116 Posts
Still have the tires? What part of NH? Close to Concord?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tires are still available.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sale pending for Saturday March 21, 2009. If interested in the tires let me know and I will get back to you if this falls through.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tires are sold and gone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.